Fingerprint Coin Necklace
Carry your loved ones close to you forever with the Fingerprint Coin Necklace from MAMALOVES. Engrave a single fingerprint in an oval or heart shape or go for two fingerprints engraved in the shape of a heart. If desired, add a back engraving to create your own unique piece of jewellery.
Note: With a heart shape of two different prints, an extra €20 will be charged. You can email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How does it work?
Create a fingerprint and scan it in. Send us a scan or photo of the fingerprint by email to email@example.com. Find a clear step-by-step plan here.
We engrave fingerprints starting from 12 months old, because before that time the fingertips are so small and soft without relief that they cannot leave a good impression.
- Personalised with free engraving
- Packed with love in our luxurious signature gift box
- Free delivery above €100,- (Europe)
- Available in 18k Gold-plated, Rose Gold-plated or Sterling Silver 925
- Chain length: 42cm 45cm, 50cm, 60cm of 70cm, beaded or plain
- Choose from 3 different coin charms for your unique piece of jewellery
- Dimension charms: 1. mini coin flat 1,5x1,5cm 2. coin flat 2,0x2,0cm 3. coin 2,0x2,0cm
- For the quality of the engraving it is important that the fingerprint is as clear as possible, so with enough black and white lines.
- Up to two fingerprints are possible on the charm. With two fingerprints, these are engraved in the shape of a heart.
- Still unsure about the quality of the print? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Possibility to engrave the back of the charm with hand engraving. Be aware of capitalization, engraving text as entered.
- Sent with care in a complimentary gift box
Engraved by hand
Each piece is carefully engraved by hand in our atelier in Haarlem. Personal and unique, like your own love story, made especially for you to keep close.
Wrapped with love
Every order is wrapped in our beautiful luxurious gift box including a cute polishing cloth and wrapped as a present. Whether it’s for yourself or someone else, it will be a treat to open this gift.