Birth Flower Bouquet Vintage Necklace
Personalize your own piece of jewellery with the Birth Flower Bouquet Necklace. Create a flower bouquet full of love with the birth flowers of your loved ones. Each flower symbolizes a birth month and has a special meaning, read more about this here. Which flower tells your personal story?
Choose from 2 different vintage charms for your unique piece of jewellery.
Also available as bracelet.
- Hand engraved in 24h with complimentary engraving
- Packed with love in our luxurious signature gift box
- Free shipping on orders above €75 in Europe*
- Engraved in our Haarlem studio
- Available in 18k Gold-plated, 18k Rose Gold-plated or Sterling Silver 925
- Dimension charms: vintage coin 1,6x1,6cm & vintage oval 1,2x2,0cm
- Chain length: 42cm, 45cm, 50cm, 60cm of 70cm, beaded or plain
- The composition of the bouquet may vary with multiple flowers
- Possibility to engrave the back of the charm with hand engraving. Be aware of capitalization, engraving text as entered.
- Sent with care in a complimentary gift box
Delivery in the Netherlands FREE for orders above €75 & Delivery Europe FREE for orders above €100
Netherlands* delivery with Budbee evening delivery within 1-3 working days = €3.95
Belgium/Luxembourg* delivery with DHL For You within 1-3 working days = €4.95
Germany delivery with DHL Parcel Connect within 3-4 working days = €4.95
France delivery with DHL Parcel Connect to Parcel Shop or PostNL within 4-5 working days = €5.95
*longer delivery time for some zip codes
Go to our shipping page for full details on delivery by country
For all worldwide orders shipping with DHL Express = delivery within 2-3 working days
Engraved by hand
Each piece is carefully engraved by hand in our atelier in Haarlem. Personal and unique, like your own love story, made especially for you to keep close.
Wrapped with love
Every order is wrapped in our beautiful luxurious gift box including a cute polishing cloth and wrapped as a present. Whether it’s for yourself or someone else, it will be a treat to open this gift.